"You know, he was always like a fish out of water around her...poor Lumpers, never mind, I says, plenty more fish in the sea, plenty more."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

mouse and pig

So, I'm back from vacation, which everyone agreed had been a wonderful time! We saw a dinosaur dig, visited the Royal Tyrrell Museum, did a fair bit of hiking and saw quite a lot of wildlife, including a black bear that loped across the highway right in front of us.

And now, back to the sewing table!!! I have a number of soft toy orders that I must start.

Here is a pig and mouse that I took with me to work on in the cabin in the Rockies. A while ago, I did a giveaway for this blog, and one of these softies is the winner. So, this mother got two softies for the price of one.

by Victoria, age 10

by Elisabeth, age 7

No comments: