"You know, he was always like a fish out of water around her...poor Lumpers, never mind, I says, plenty more fish in the sea, plenty more."

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Killarney Slice of Summer Fair


Do I look like I'm having the time of my life?

  For the first time ever, I showcased Child's Own Studio at a local community centre fair.   I don't know how other crafters do fairs.  I tried working on some lumpsucker fish, but I found all the visitors and noise to be quite distracting.  Yes, I am a Classic Introvert, especially when I work.   So then I gave up and just greeted people and explained what I did, and some of them were kind of interested and took my card, and a couple of them were quite intrigued.  Most of the children got the idea right away and entered the draw.   


And the lucky winner is:



(I rubbed out the number for this posting. )  I have yet to contact this lucky person; I called once, but the line was busy.  I will try again tomorrow,  you have my blogger's word!  

No comments: