"You know, he was always like a fish out of water around her...poor Lumpers, never mind, I says, plenty more fish in the sea, plenty more."

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tidings

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:

an orange owl


                 by Hanna, age 7


and a fruit tree


                                by Piero, age 7

On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me

a friendly zebra

                                 by Hannah, age 5

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:

three fair-haired dolls


                   by Nicky, age 7


                            by Riley, age 10

                                    by Evelyn, age 9

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:

four fantastic figures


             by Jess, age 6


                              by Brendan, age 9



                       by Aiko, age 8  


              by Jenny, age 14


On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me


A FIVE GREEN-EYED BUNNY!!!



              by Avery, age 8




      
 Whoa!








MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPINESS IN 2012!!!

3 comments:

FRANKIE PAIN said...

superbe cette association de crĂ©atrice bravo et bonne fĂȘtes

girlunwinding said...

Wow, your talent knows no bounds! these are all so fantastic. That little 'pirate' girl is by far my favorite at the moment!!
~Dawn

jest said...

Sure you know this already, but your softies are incredible! A few days ago a friend of mine drew a picture in MS paint and I decided to turn it into a toy. I posted the picture on a website and someone commented saying it was an awesome idea and would love to have her son's drawings brought to "life" this way. I'd never made a stuffed toy before so I wasn't prepared to offer, but decided to check the internet to see if there was someone that would, and found you! I cannot believe the detail in your work, it's truly fantastic! =D I'm in the process of looking back through a lot of your posts haha Awesome stuff.